Followers

lunes, 16 de agosto de 2010

Awesomeness.

Just realising that the summer is passing by, short as always. Even shorter. Anyway, summer songs keep blowing my mind (Getting Over, for example), it's f*cking hot out there every minute of the day, and my memorizing skills seem to be better than in other seasons. I guess it's the lack of study what makes me smarter, ironically. A few series catch my attention at this moment, the one that I'm most excited about is Hot I Met Your Mother. I just love Lily and Marshall, they almost made me cry today. Awesome. And...suit up! This is Lily and Marshall's very big moment:
-Ok, I'll go first. Lily, there are a million reasons why I love you. You make me laugh. You take care of me when I'm sick. You're sweet, caring, and you even created an egg dish and named it after me-she puts a bit of Italian dress in scrumbled eggs before she cooks them, it's called "Eggs Marshall", and it's awesome. But the main reason why I love you is...you're my best friend, Lily. You're...the best friend I've ever had.
-My turn. Marshall, I love you 'cause you're funny and you make me feel loved, and...you make me feel safe...and...for our anniversary you gave me a sweatsuit that says "Lily and Marshall, rockin' it since 96", I kind of wish I was wearing it right now 'cause... it smells like you. But the main reason I love you, Marshall Eriksen, is...you make me happy. You make me happy all the time.
There were lots of things I'd like to have put in the blog, but now I don't feel like writing about them. I even wrote them on paper, but now I can't even remember what I was thinking about when I did it. I have words like "laughter and cry theory", "bad habits", "wide smile"...but it doesn't really make sense now. Conclusion: don't wait too much to do something you want to do, because maybe "later" is a little bit late. The bright side: there are always things that make you happy, and, fortunately, you don't get tired of them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario