Followers

sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

September.


So now we're in the dim light!

Well, finally September's here. Summer's almost over, but I still have a couple of weeks to enjoy holidays. In September you never know what the weather will be, so you never notice fall's coming until The Flood surprises you on a quiet September night, while you're watching Sex and The City in good company, sitting on a dark red couch. That was my first September rain, a couple of days ago. I love driving when it rains. It makes me feel like I'm in a movie, although there are so many things that make me feel that way that I could hardly count them. That's an easy thing to feel, specially if you're into Carrie Bradshaw's story.





Anyway, since that first rain, the sky's been very cloudy, but that doesn't make me feel sad. It makes me smile, because it reminds me of the very first date of my life, three years ago. I think next week's gonna be very cool. Or at least that's what I need. I need, like that song, that in the middle of September we'd still play out in the rain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvYJQv8EZHY&ob=av2n


I've been loving this song for a lot of time, and this is the best month to listen to it. I don't really know why, but that words... of all the things I still remember, summers never looked the same, years go by and time just seems to fly, but the memories remain... they make me hopeful for a better future, because I really want things to get better and better, without forgetting the good memories from the past, the ones that draw a wide smile in your face.

And we all know that everyone's prettier smiling.


I just hope that we have nothing to lose but everything to gain.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario